Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Illustrator Project

This is my final illustrator project. It's John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, except with a Deadmau5 head. I'm not too sure where I came up with this idea, which is why I really like it. First I made the Mau5head, which took a lot longer then expected. There was a large amount of shading on the head and ears, and it turned out pretty good. Next I opened a new file, and began working on the Pulp Fiction body. The hardest part was by far the hand, it took me about an hour to finally get the layering and grip on the gun right. Once I finished both, I transferred the Mau5head onto the body and it was complete. This is probably one of my favorite projects, and once I become more skilled in Illustrator I'm definitely going back and touching this up. The only thing I don't like is how the right ear got cut off a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment